Author Topic: Acoustic Revive RR-777 Schumann Resonance Generator  (Read 35366 times)

Offline treblid

• Liked: 15
Re: Acoustic Revive RR-777 Schumann Resonance Generator
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2015, 01:11:18 PM »
Hello folks.. Long time no see... I see my account hasn't been deleted.. :D Good, coz I find something even weirder: http://www.audiostream.com/content/synergistic-research-atmosphere

There really seems to be something to this, and I don't want to ignore it any longer. My problem is my ears suck. I'd see if I can bring my RR-77 around Perth for the next GTG and let you guys make up your own mind.. And if you do think alike, maybe you'd be interested in getting that? Would like to see one in action to satisfy my curiosity and I'm too cheapskate to buy one...

Offline omodo

• Liked: 104
  • Green tinted glow
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2015, 01:22:44 PM »
Interesting... but how much for one (or a clone) without the iPad/iPhone interface wankery??

(btw. I picked up a used RR-777 recently and do find it to have a subtle but positive effect)

Offline Tuyen

• Liked: 221
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2015, 03:26:55 PM »
Wow, it would be over $3k for that tuning stick.    Way too rich for my blood!  lol    For things like these sorts of devices, me personally, the most I'd be willing to spend is perhaps $100-200.  Consider me a cheapskate too!

Offline ozmillsy

• Liked: 277
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2015, 04:09:24 PM »
(btw. I picked up a used RR-777 recently and do find it to have a subtle but positive effect)
might have to check it out (the 777) on the brisbane visit?     too many people say it makes a difference.
It's all about the music,, not the equipment.

Offline treblid

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2015, 06:06:26 PM »
Interesting... but how much for one (or a clone) without the iPad/iPhone interface wankery??

I think it requires the app unfortunately.. $2250 or something for the unit, and then $400+ for the module (at least one)...

Wow, it would be over $3k for that tuning stick.    Way too rich for my blood!  lol    For things like these sorts of devices, me personally, the most I'd be willing to spend is perhaps $100-200.  Consider me a cheapskate too!
Same here.. Esp in the current economic climate :(.. But hopefully there are others in WA who's more willing than us? :D

Yesterday while I re-arranged the furniture I unplugged the device.. And I was playing the CD player that time. All solid state.. The before and after differences yesterday were much easier to pick up. What's interesting is, once plugged in, the change isn't immediate, it'd only come approx 2s later. So there is a lag. I'd try later today and see if I can replicate the same thing yesterday, esp that lag.

might have to check it out (the 777) on the brisbane visit?     too many people say it makes a difference.
Let me know how you find it if you do.. And do keep a look out for the Atmosphere... The RR series are "passive", the atmosphere is "active".. The whole concept is already weird as it is, the idea of the atmosphere is just too curious for me to ignore ;D, esp after reading the comments posted by John Akitnson (sp?).

Offline stevenvalve

• Administrator
  • Liked: 358
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2015, 07:30:23 PM »
Hello folks.. Long time no see... I see my account hasn't been deleted.. :D Good, coz I find something even weirder: http://www.audiostream.com/content/synergistic-research-atmosphere

There really seems to be something to this, and I don't want to ignore it any longer. My problem is my ears suck. I'd see if I can bring my RR-77 around Perth for the next GTG and let you guys make up your own mind.. And if you do think alike, maybe you'd be interested in getting that? Would like to see one in action to satisfy my curiosity and I'm too cheapskate to buy one...
Well, I have seen audio tweaks come and go, usually go. This looks to be a fun toy, It's interesting that i get very little, if any improvement with audio tweaks anymore so it's too risky for me to buy these expensive toys. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:32:06 PM by stevenvalve »

Offline treblid

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2015, 11:21:28 PM »
Well, I have seen audio tweaks come and go, usually go. This looks to be a fun toy, It's interesting that i get very little, if any improvement with audio tweaks anymore so it's too risky for me to buy these expensive toys. 
Do what I did.. Borrow.. ;).. If I have a chance to drop by your place, this is one thing I'd definitely be bringing over..

Until then, if you have a chance to try that out, lease let me know of your thoughts...