Author Topic: KLEI Essence®gZero6 ICs  (Read 5584 times)

Offline PingPing

• Liked: 6
KLEI Essence®gZero6 ICs
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:25:20 AM »
Hi Guys, here's a review of the KLEI Essence®gZero6 ICs that KLEI are displaying on their website ... Is this same as you found them to be at the Canberra GTG  :)
http://kleinnovations.com/klei-essence-gzero6-ic-review-by-steve-reeve-news/
http://www.image99.net/blog/files/b1d68fc60965c695cb9f7656d931fc88-55.html

Offline Tuyen

• Liked: 221
Re: KLEI Essence®gZero6 ICs
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 05:03:28 PM »
http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/68882-klei-essence%C2%AEgzero6-interconnect-klei-essence%C2%AEgzero6-speaker-cable-review/

Extremely positive review posted from an SNAer. Seems like they could very well be worth the dosh if you are wanting top notch IC and speaker cables.

Offline PingPing

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 07:23:33 AM »
Yes, it is extremely positive...   springcreek, is this what you heard at the GTG  :)

Offline gamve

• Liked: 219
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 02:08:57 PM »
Prolly very nice cables but....I would not piss on an SNA review...its all cash for comment.

Offline vitavoxdude

• Beauty is in the ear of the beholder
  • Liked: 71
  • Caring and sharing
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 02:58:12 PM »
Yes Graham, have to agree.  Shame but we all become jaded with spiffing reviews of the kings new clothes.  I had a good laugh at some of the claims as others have pointed out.  Key marketing points are all sales talk.

I do however look forward to some of the WA posse splashing out on these cables which will enable me to grab a lug holes worth or not as the case maybe; all cables are filters and either detract or add to the result so if they truly do allow the music through unscathed then they will grab a large part of the market at their high but not stupidly high price.

I feel sure that most audio nuts have made up their own cables over the years and this is some one elses take on a good solution, as his connectors have been errr frail in the past I hope these are robust enough to allow more than one insertion / extraction to enable demo pairs.

Does anyone know if you can have these on approval?

Thanks

V
We all like different things so lets all agree to disagree and if any common ground is found then worship it.  Mine is the KD hence being present on this forum.

Offline PingPing

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 07:16:56 PM »
Prolly very nice cables but....I would not piss on an SNA review...its all cash for comment.
You think that it has been paid review ... interesting!   

Even though the poster indicates that they have no association with KLEI  :)