Author Topic: March get together at Falls audio  (Read 6267 times)

Offline fallsaudio

• Administrator
  • Liked: 48
March get together at Falls audio
« on: January 06, 2015, 10:07:56 PM »
Hello Guys ,
                 I am putting a hold on the get together in March as there has been people inviting them self's and people taking it a upon them self's to invite others. Well Is sorry but the event is by INVITE ONLY   >:( . All of you who accepted the invite please contact me . The rest of may be invited next event . I have limited restores and finances so please original numbers ONLY please .
                Thank You for your cooperation in this matter. ;)
                                                                                            Paul
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:01:20 AM by fallsaudio »

Offline Mark OTL

• Liked: 22
Re: March get together at Falls audio
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 05:47:35 PM »
Hi Guys, just a note to say thanks to Paul B for putting together a truly great get together for all the attending audio nuts. Good food, great company, and many an excellent song played on Paul's open baffles with various cables and Paul's and Grahams amps in line. Of particular interest, was Paul's unusual method of removing rectifier tubes and signal cables from a live system on Sat night after a few ambers. OMG!! Also Graham and Nathans singing Midnight Oil at "full noise" in the kitchen after they were thrown out of the "listening space" will crack me up every time I remember it. A surprise was the attendance of Keith Eichmann who brought a swag of excellent cables tempting all who listened. Quite remarkable product, and Keith was quite low key about the fabulous performance of his gear. Graham and I turned the trip into an "Audio Safari" by visiting a whole bunch of audio nuts on the 4 day run up, and back. Thanks to all who put us up, (or was that put up with us?) especially Nathan and Tina who made very welcome in both travel directions.

Bring on next year!
Best learn from other peoples mistakes, you'll never have time to make them all yourself!

Offline stevenvalve

• Administrator
  • Liked: 358
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:31:23 PM »
Mark, can you post some pictures, I think you took some.

Offline Mark OTL

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 09:53:44 PM »
Ok, so here's some shots from my IPhone. Here's Pauls open baffles starring Paul himself and Damo's back, and Pauls new "Killer"-Killer Dac on top of his "side walk trash" Revox transport. Yes you read that right, found it on the side of the road on hard trash day! Holy Crap!!
Apologies for the lack of resolution.
Best learn from other peoples mistakes, you'll never have time to make them all yourself!

Offline Mark OTL

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 09:58:27 PM »
And,..here's a shot of one of the many listening panels, and a very interesting sign somewhere in Queensland I think, at a servo stop loos. Not really relevant, but funny I guess,..... and it was on the way there. Mark.