Author Topic: KLEI Absolute®Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs  (Read 50196 times)

Offline ozmillsy

• Liked: 277
Re: KLEI Absolute®Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2014, 10:04:07 AM »
Throw away words are easy, as this notable movie scene highlights. Saying you want the truth and handling it are two different things
pffff, pathetic.

Apparently my system is not the only one you slag off.   Nice trip down south was it, full of ear bleeding visits.   Apparently there are few systems on this planet that live up to your lofty standards.    Quite a reputation you are building for yourself.

Did you ever watch 'my kitchen rules' ?  There is 1 consistent thing i have observed  on that show.   The most critical contestants tend to be the ones that cant really cook themselves.   

How many people have heard your system?   I have never read 1 public comment about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:07:04 AM by ozmillsy »
It's all about the music,, not the equipment.

Offline hedalfa

• Liked: 328
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2014, 04:08:00 PM »
pffff, pathetic.

Apparently my system is not the only one you slag off.   Nice trip down south was it, full of ear bleeding visits.   Apparently there are few systems on this planet that live up to your lofty standards.    Quite a reputation you are building for yourself.

Did you ever watch 'my kitchen rules' ?  There is 1 consistent thing i have observed  on that show.   The most critical contestants tend to be the ones that cant really cook themselves.   

How many people have heard your system?   I have never read 1 public comment about it.

Man up ozmillsy, your still carrying on howling and bawling when things don't go your way. I am not the only one that has this view . Your only reinforcing the quote provided.

I am listening for vocals and its bloody hard. Sounds like your listening to third hand gossip.   I enjoyed the Shindo the system the most as that was the closest to what I am listening for.  Digital playback isn't usually my thing.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 04:09:42 PM by hedalfa »

Offline stevenvalve

• Administrator
  • Liked: 358
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2014, 09:10:15 PM »
You two will have to have a duel,  Guns or swords. If guns walk 30 paces turn and fire. Make it soon so we can get back on track.

Offline hedalfa

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2014, 11:21:37 PM »
You two will have to have a duel,  Guns or swords. If guns walk 30 paces turn and fire. Make it soon so we can get back on track.

That wont work Oz is only an armchair sniper he will be a no show as he was at the GTG in Canberra.

Offline vitavoxdude

• Beauty is in the ear of the beholder
  • Liked: 71
  • Caring and sharing
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2015, 01:30:51 AM »
Tin hats on lads  :(, this is going to get nasty and with the no censorship vote in, just call each other the worst insults possible then we can all get back on track which was 'talking up' the kings new clothes, errr cables :D
We all like different things so lets all agree to disagree and if any common ground is found then worship it.  Mine is the KD hence being present on this forum.

Offline stevenvalve

• Administrator
  • Liked: 358
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2015, 05:26:58 PM »
Guys months ago i tied the standard KLEI gZero6 IC and as stated earlier,,,, a great cable, great clarity, detail, amazing lack of noise, great warmth, and musicality. One small problem for me was a slight sameness to timbre. I am now trying the new more expensive 2 meter pair KLEI gZero10 IC interconnects. The trouble is these are a prototypes pair and not the same as the model sold on his web site. This pair do not seem to work well with my system, so i will get the new production model sold on there web site and try again.

Offline ozmillsy

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2015, 01:53:16 PM »
That wont work Oz is only an armchair sniper he will be a no show as he was at the GTG in Canberra.
you know where to find me, if you want to show me what you think a man is.     I cant say i know where to find you.

I will be asking you to step outside, at the next GTG you care to show your face to.   If you think i am joking,  think again.   Your childish insults are becoming rather boring.

Until then, i suggest we do everyone a favour, and not reply to each others posts.   Each direct reply for either of us will be smited by all.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 01:59:11 PM by ozmillsy »

Offline ozmillsy

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2015, 01:57:07 PM »
Guys months ago i tied the standard KLEI gZero6 IC and as stated earlier,,,, a great cable, great clarity, detail, amazing lack of noise, great warmth, and musicality. One small problem for me was a slight sameness to timbre. I am now trying the new more expensive 2 meter pair KLEI gZero10 IC interconnects. The trouble is these are a prototypes pair and not the same as the model sold on his web site. This pair do not seem to work well with my system, so i will get the new production model sold on there web site and try again.
As you say, there are no absolutes in audio.

Offline hedalfa

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2015, 02:04:08 PM »
Your haven't been invited the next GTG and that's the end of the matter.

Offline ozmillsy

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2015, 02:05:44 PM »
I'll be seeing you in Qld, if not before. 

Offline PingPing

• Liked: 6
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »
@ozmillsy, have you tried the KLEI gZero6 ICs and gZero10 ICs...

Offline ozmillsy

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2015, 02:24:38 PM »
The 6's are in my system from dac->passive vc and sound very good.  Perhaps the most revealing set of ic's i have heard in that spot (on my system).  Detailed without being harsh.  Very good.

Havent had the pleasure of listening to the 10's yet.

@ozmillsy, have you tried the KLEI gZero6 ICs and gZero10 ICs...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 02:33:17 PM by ozmillsy »

Offline omodo

• Liked: 104
  • Green tinted glow
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2015, 05:08:28 PM »
I enjoyed the Shindo the system the most as that was the closest to what I am listening for.  Digital playback isn't usually my thing.

Hi Paul, which Shindo system did you have a listen to?

Offline hedalfa

« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2015, 05:15:56 PM »
Hi Paul, which Shindo system did you have a listen to?

David Lees system.

Offline omodo

• Liked: 104
  • Green tinted glow
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2015, 05:18:58 PM »
ahh ok, thanks! I recall Andy mentioned that to me now  ;D

Offline PingPing

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2015, 01:01:41 AM »
The 6's are in my system from dac->passive vc and sound very good.  Perhaps the most revealing set of ic's i have heard in that spot (on my system).  Detailed without being harsh.  Very good.

Haven't had the pleasure of listening to the 10's yet.
@ozmillsy, are you able to try the KLEI gZero10 ICs that stevenvalve has been trying... might be interesting?

Offline ozmillsy

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2015, 07:53:19 AM »
Its of mild concern that they arent the same as current production 10's.

System is disassembled, ATM (moving).

Offline PingPing

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2015, 10:42:50 AM »
ozmillsy, interesting that there are differences but it would have been interesting to read your thoughts of the KLEI gZero6 ICs and these gZero10 ICs in your audio system, since you have been listening to the 6's.  Then later, read yours and stevenvalve's thoughts of the KLEI gZero6 ICs and the updated gZero10 ICs in your audio systems  :)

But your system is disassembled, not too worry and all good  :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:44:34 AM by PingPing »

Offline onthebeach

• Liked: 75
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2015, 01:54:44 PM »

I wasnt aware of that. And I'm suprised. I thought KL was keeping the same models as the released prototypes to avoid exactly this sort of confusion. If the prototype was different to the same model number sold on the site I wouldnt have thought KL or Rawl would have let them out for home trials.

Offline PingPing

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2015, 03:18:48 PM »
onthebeach, it must be something relatively minor or simple   :)  Minor confusion and just a bit of time ... all good  :)

I remember you posting that they weren't sufficiently burned in when you listened to them but you still liked them very much, even more than the gZero6 ICs ... so, all good  :)

Have you listened to another pair of gZero10 ICs since then?