Tech Corner > Tubes

Miniwatt PCC88 Pinched Waist D-Getter & Siemens E288CC tubes

(1/2) > >>

Peter A:
I am looking to replace my Amperex 6922 PQ tubes in my Njoeb Tjoeb 4000 CD Player.  The web indicates to use the Siemens E288CC tubes.  What are your experiences with this tube and also the Miniwatt PCC88 pinched waist D-Getter tube.

Thanks

stevenvalve:

--- Quote from: Peter A on October 20, 2014, 06:52:26 PM ---I am looking to replace my Amperex 6922 PQ tubes in my Njoeb Tjoeb 4000 CD Player.  The web indicates to use the Siemens E288CC tubes.  What are your experiences with this tube and also the Miniwatt PCC88

Thanks

--- End quote ---
Hi peter, I have been listening to 2-1957 Amperex pinch waist D getter E88CC. I must say they have a special magic, especially there ability to have a relaxed and unforced nature, very good tube, but boy are they worth big money, if you what the best... yes worth getting. Peter, i have a new in box 1950s Amperex PCC88 pinched waist D-Getter, if you are interested.

Peter A:
Steve,

Are you saying that you only have one 1950s Amperex PCC88 tube.  If so, how much.

Peter

stevenvalve:
Peter, I will swap you for one of your valves..... lets see, i know, how about an engraved base Western Electric 300B..... New in the original box of coarse.

Peter A:
Steve,

I did not have any WE 300B tubes.  I did had about ten NOS STC 300A tubes.  All sold I am afraid. 

Thanks anyway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version