Author Topic: new killer transport in planing  (Read 12805 times)

Offline ozmillsy

• Liked: 277
Re: new killer transport in planing
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 08:43:49 PM »
Hey Aaron my transport has 4 output methods , 2 bnc and 2 rca.Haven't tried the bnc's yet but there is an audible difference between the two circuits that drive the rca out's.They each offer a different flavour.
The difference btween the new Audio-gd and my old Consonance (used only as a transport) was like moving from a good mid priced turntable to a high-end one.Same dac and interconnect in both cases.

Aaron, do you believe it?

Gordon, I used to be a transport sceptic,  but not any more.  Interesting reading.   I wonder what they do differently on the 2 x rca circuits?
It's all about the music,, not the equipment.

Drizt

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 09:54:55 PM »
Aaron, do you believe it?

Gordon, I used to be a transport sceptic,  but not any more.  Interesting reading.   I wonder what they do differently on the 2 x rca circuits?

lol, you seem to be obsessed with what I believe.  Is it of any consequence?

Offline kajak12

• Liked: 78
    • http://killerdac.com/forum/index.php
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 09:59:04 PM »
hey oz the digital out circuit is easy to manipulate.any cap or resitor change in the path will do it
still discovering the link between electronics and audio reproduction.so much to learn and so little time

Offline ozmillsy

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 10:01:23 PM »
lol, you seem to be obsessed with what I believe.  Is it of any consequence?

Very good point. 

Offline ozmillsy

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 10:03:50 PM »
hey oz the digital out circuit is easy to manipulate.any cap or resitor change in the path will do it
Well buggered if I know how that will change the tonal character being heard,   as a digital stream has no character.   

[opens the door slightly, wondering if anyone will walk through it.....]

Offline kajak12

• Liked: 78
    • http://killerdac.com/forum/index.php
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 10:04:54 PM »
A placebo is a sham or simulated medical intervention that can produce a placebo effect. In medical research, placebos depend on the use of controlled and measured deception. Common placebos are inert tablets, sham surgery,[2] and other procedures based on false information.[1] In one common placebo procedure, a patient is given an inert pill, told that it may improve his/her condition, but not told that it is in fact inert. Such an intervention may cause the patient to believe the treatment will change his/her condition; and this belief may produce a subjective perception of a therapeutic effect, causing the patient to feel their condition has improved. This phenomenon is known as the placebo effect.

I NEED MEDICATION TO CURE THE AFFECT
still discovering the link between electronics and audio reproduction.so much to learn and so little time

Offline Upfront

• Liked: 0
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 09:30:26 PM »
Mate I hope your getting Flemo to make the case for you!