General HIFI > Cables

Brendens new speaker cables

(1/2) > >>

brenden:
These are my new cables .I have been running in for about 8 hours and already trounces anything I  have tried previously . They are constructed from pure  silver I  have made for me in the US. to my specs  and  pure silk dielectric.
     The construction was  based on technology from my interconnect design  and uses  lots of precious metals .
                   On my system I havent been able to identify any area of weakness  as yet .Its  just beautiful warm pure  dynamic and sweet.     

hedalfa:
Interesting a have a pair silver cables which was a result of lengthy construction process by the previous owner. These were definitely pure silver not a hybrid. The results were mixed and I no longer use them.

As with everything one outcome isn't always predictable of others. I am sure silver cables can work, though I did have a much better result with a silver hybrid cable.

Glad it worked out for you for its easy in this hobby for things to be hit and miss.

ozmillsy:
Brenden, you need to organise a speaker cable shoot out, with the KLE gzero's.

http://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/essence-gzero-sc/

Not that shootouts are the answer for all situations, but they can be useful, and fun.  :)

brenden:
That would be fun .My cables are 1.65m long and would need to do a shootout on a system that could use this length .

I really built them for my system with a little extra, because I needed a  high end reference cable, and felt I could build something that could compete with the very best .These were very very  pricey to construct, so not much point building twice the  length I needed  .  They are still burning in ,but probably don't need much burn in ,due to the use of silk .
   The KLEI  would be a good reference point to find out where my cables sit .

hedalfa:

--- Quote from: brenden on April 30, 2015, 06:29:28 PM ---That would be fun .My cables are 1.65m long and would need to do a shootout on a system that could use this length .

I really built them for my system with a little extra, because I needed a  high end reference cable, and felt I could build something that could compete with the very best .These were very very  pricey to construct, so not much point building twice the  length I needed  .  They are still burning in ,but probably don't need much burn in ,due to the use of silk .
   The KLEI  would be a good reference point to find out where my cables sit .

--- End quote ---

The guy I bought my silver cables from who I know well, said it took more than 40hours to make his plus materials...  cant expect this type of cable to be cheap......... if it is maybe its fake........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version