Author Topic: KLEI gZero6/10/20 ICs  (Read 10500 times)

Offline PingPing

• Liked: 6
KLEI gZero6/10/20 ICs
« on: May 06, 2015, 09:50:15 AM »
Hi All, thought that you might like this post/review of the KLEI gZero6/10/20 ICs... http://www.image99.net/blog/files/97182e21c16b2f9c9a09de1d4a0df352-71.html :)

Offline PingPing

KLEI gZero20 ICs by Stefano Bertoncello (Two Good Ears)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:48:10 AM »
Hi All, here is a review of the KLEI gZero20 ICs by Stefano Bertoncello (Two Good Ears)...

Offline PingPing

Re: KLEI gZero6/10/20 ICs
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 11:26:53 AM »
Hi All, here is a review of the KLEI gZero20 ICs by Totally Wired :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 11:40:17 AM by PingPing »

Offline stevenvalve

• Administrator
  • Liked: 358
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 11:28:32 PM »
I had a few days with Keith Eichmann last week, he let me listen to his latest top of the line interconnect cable, and on my system, the Tripe 888  (sounds like a touring car team). I have only had it on the system for 3 days and even now i must say its probably, no defiantly the most warm, organic, involving, and distortion free cable i have ever heard. Truly magnificent stuff, and very unlike the modern trend of clean analytical etched cold unmusical sh!t. The only catch is the price and its considerable, but compared to new Odin 2 interconnect at $29000, its a bargain.  More later after it's fully run in.   
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:34:15 PM by stevenvalve »

Offline ozmillsy

• Liked: 277
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 09:08:02 AM »
Where does it all end?   8)
It's all about the music,, not the equipment.

Offline gamve

• Liked: 219
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 11:37:36 AM »
Where does it all end?   8)

With an empty wallet and someone with a wonder cable two years later that make the one
you brought at great expense worth nothing. That's where it ends :)

Offline vitavoxdude

• Beauty is in the ear of the beholder
  • Liked: 71
  • Caring and sharing
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 11:23:10 PM »
Where does it all end indeed Oz!  When you run out of money (my current status) or you run out of interest (Mario's state) then it places a buffer at the end of your line.

My illness for all things audio goes on, but there are too many folk out there competing for you money on a constant, never ending journey.  Resting with your current setup can be hard if you are always out visiting other audio-centric homes and dealers; finding something which you are 90% happy with is a pretty good goal for most I feel.

Recently, I finally got to hear the direct drive Acustat's round Steve M's and IMV they are at the forefront of transparency, combined with some OB bass drivers it's as close as you can get to a great solution to music recreation in the home.  Like horns they demand dedication in terms of space and front end setup, but boy they are really good. 

Horns are still the goto devices for me in creating realism, but if I had never heard Field coil horns then the Acustat's would be an end game for me and I could just get on with buying more music to enjoy rather than agonizing over the latest interconnects and all.

So is it a case of the Kings new clothes?  Well maybe for those unfortunate enough to not be able to splash the cash on xxK$ cables, I'd much rather get the mains feed clean from the wall as it affects everything attached rather than 2 components.  Moral of the preamble...start at the wall and work backwards to the size of your wallet and enthusiasm.
V
We all like different things so lets all agree to disagree and if any common ground is found then worship it.  Mine is the KD hence being present on this forum.

Offline Jehuty

• Liked: 111
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 08:16:49 AM »
I had a few days with Keith Eichmann last week, he let me listen to his latest top of the line interconnect cable, and on my system, the Tripe 888  (sounds like a touring car team). I have only had it on the system for 3 days and even now i must say its probably, no defiantly the most warm, organic, involving, and distortion free cable i have ever heard. Truly magnificent stuff, and very unlike the modern trend of clean analytical etched cold unmusical sh!t. The only catch is the price and its considerable, but compared to new Odin 2 interconnect at $29000, its a bargain.  More later after it's fully run in.   

Anyone interested to buy my Yamamura IC?  :D
Not all that matters can be measured, not all that can be measured matters.

Offline micoz

• Liked: 2
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 09:41:19 PM »
Desperate for it!   :P   :P
Will contact you .