KillerDac > Announcements

A new beginning for the site

(1/9) > >>

stevenvalve:
Well audio heads. The site is up and running, thanks to Richard (RAB).  So it's time to call a Spade a Spade and debunk the audio bullsh!t swilling around in audio folklore. No more mister nice Guy.

rab:
Welcome back everyone.

In addition to repairing the site and moving it to a new hosting platform, I have upgraded the forum software to the latest stable version.

I believe that this will effectively have removed some modifications that had been made to the site. If a significant feature is missing, please let me know.

- richard

rab:
I should have mentioned that Steve and I are now the only moderators. Please contact me if you have any concerns with this.

I have just installed the youtube feature so that all of the embedded youtube videos are now viewable.

- richard

onthebeach:
Ah good stuff. I've missed the Kdac site. Well done Rab. There is such a wealth of information here it was a tragedy to lose it all so great it is all back again.
Nathan

rab:
Thanks Nathan!

By the way folks, I fixed the email configuration and some missing smilies today. Hopefully there won't be many more things to fix!

Richard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version