Author Topic: Lenehan cables  (Read 2905 times)

Offline data

• Liked: 24
Lenehan cables
« on: February 28, 2020, 01:24:56 AM »
I have always wanted to get some seeing as I have ML-1's but being on a limited fixed budget have never often had the ability to make the move....or some of the Aurealis Audio Litz would have been nice too.
This changed the other week as I was able to grab some of the older RibbonTek speaker cables and Interconnects used, and I must say I wish this happened sooner, they really do work well in my system.

I can only imagine how much better the latest FoilFlex cables are, but I'm very chuffed at what these older ones do. Granted I moved from some modest but OK Neotech ones, first off everything seemed louder and dynamics very noticeably better, bass seems more articulate and transients are faster, more detail over all and nice tonality too.

Offline stevenvalve

• Administrator
  • Liked: 358
Re: Lenehan cables
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 01:56:01 AM »
I have always wanted to get some seeing as I have ML-1's but being on a limited fixed budget have never often had the ability to make the move....or some of the Aurealis Audio Litz would have been nice too.
This changed the other week as I was able to grab some of the older RibbonTek speaker cables and Interconnects used, and I must say I wish this happened sooner, they really do work well in my system.

I can only imagine how much better the latest FoilFlex cables are, but I'm very chuffed at what these older ones do. Granted I moved from some modest but OK Neotech ones, first off everything seemed louder and dynamics very noticeably better, bass seems more articulate and transients are faster, more detail over all and nice tonality too.
I had the new set of the latest RibbonTek speaker cables here recently, but never tried them mainly because my cables are hard wired to the speakers. I probably should have, they looked tasty. Sold them for $600

Offline data

• Liked: 24
Re: Lenehan cables
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 02:57:23 PM »
The latest are called FoilFlex I think,and a 2m pair retail around $1600 if memory serves me correct, someone got a great deal!
https://foilflexcables.com/

Pity, would have been great to hear what you thought of his latest ones, Steve.