Author Topic: jlti limited edition  (Read 6400 times)

Offline kajak12

• Liked: 78
    • http://killerdac.com/forum/index.php
jlti limited edition
« on: September 04, 2010, 03:21:19 PM »
jlti tda1543 dac sounds good needs work i might hot this baby up one day and feed it a tube output.
some of the parts are just cheap and nasty like the power supply electrolitics.i have put some elna cerefines in.the output caps are auricaps i might try obligato caps later on.
make me wonder how far i can take it
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 01:38:37 PM by kajak12 »
still discovering the link between electronics and audio reproduction.so much to learn and so little time

Offline coemaudio

• Liked: 0
Re: jlti limited edition
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:26:03 PM »
I know my way around that DAC, let me know if you need any help. I've also got the circuit diagram.

Offline kajak12

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 05:43:58 PM »
I know my way around that DAC, let me know if you need any help. I've also got the circuit diagram.
i know you do and i will talk later when i get time to play around
still discovering the link between electronics and audio reproduction.so much to learn and so little time

crazikid

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 05:56:31 PM »
ha.. doing the flick between sna and here and i think to myself i've seen that PCB before. Thought i was going crazy..

Offline kajak12

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 06:45:45 PM »
ha.. doing the flick between sna and here and i think to myself i've seen that PCB before. Thought i was going crazy..
i dont think i have posted this pic on sna besides they wiped kajak12 system of the site,due to me posting a link to this forum oh damn shame  ;D

Offline Jehuty

• Liked: 111
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 06:48:23 PM »
i dont think i have posted this pic on sna besides they wiped kajak12 system of the site,due to me posting a link to this forum oh damn shame  ;D

That's just outrageous  >:(

We're not even competing with SNA...
Not all that matters can be measured, not all that can be measured matters.

Offline bhobba

• Liked: 9
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 05:18:51 PM »
We're not even competing with SNA... \

No you are not.  IMHO it was outrageous they banned Mario for a while.  I was the person Mario supposedly did an offending post to that triggered the ban.  I was not offended in the least and not once did anyone contact me to find out what I thought - they simply banned him.  Enough said.

Thanks
Bill

Offline flemo

• Liked: 22
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 05:35:43 PM »

No you are not.  IMHO it was outrageous they banned Mario for a while.  I was the person Mario supposedly did an offending post to that triggered the ban.  I was not offended in the least and not once did anyone contact me to find out what I thought - they simply banned him.  Enough said.

Thanks
Bill

Well said Bill.

Offline kajak12

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 08:34:29 PM »

Thanks
Bill
GOOD NEWS THEY CANT BAN ME FROM HERE  ;D ;D ;D

Offline davewantsmoore

• Liked: 0
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »
;D