Author Topic: DAC and transport  (Read 3021 times)

Offline mekr

• Liked: 0
DAC and transport
« on: November 13, 2011, 08:20:31 PM »
i have resolution audio opus 21 CD player with leben CS 600 tube amp and living voice speakers.with my CDP i have a restriction,that it can play only cd and i have to use a philips $100 cd+tuner+cassette combo to play other formats.  I was thinking to buy a universal player which can be employed with outboard DAC ,i wish to have suggestion which transport and DAC sounding most natural will suit and transport or universal player should not be much expensive,i was thinking of OPPO 95 as source

Offline kajak12

• Liked: 78
    • http://killerdac.com/forum/index.php
Re: DAC and transport
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 11:16:11 PM »
i have resolution audio opus 21 CD player with leben CS 600 tube amp and living voice speakers.with my CDP i have a restriction,that it can play only cd and i have to use a philips $100 cd+tuner+cassette combo to play other formats.  I was thinking to buy a universal player which can be employed with outboard DAC ,i wish to have suggestion which transport and DAC sounding most natural will suit and transport or universal player should not be much expensive,i was thinking of OPPO 95 as source
Good question mekr you will have to choose a player that matches your other components to produce natural sound on your system,no easy answer  ;)
still discovering the link between electronics and audio reproduction.so much to learn and so little time