General HIFI > Other DACs

DDDAC 1794-NOS 24-192

(1/85) > >>

rhlauranna:
here it comes...
here it comes...
here it comes... no, not your 19th nervous breakdown, but magic, goose bumps, and satisfaction, deepest satisfaction, which makes not only my dreams comes true...

to make it short: I want to listen to music exactly like that !!! no more discussion necessary...

you want analogue ? perfect analogue ? then go digital !!!

well, let me start with some pictures...

this is the "apparatus" Doede built for himself, it shows not only a four deck 24 - 192 DAC but also his - especially for these purposes - constructed controlled power supply which delivers not only the 12 volt for the DAC itself but also the other needed voltages, i.e. 5 volt for the USB-Part and so on...

the splitting of the power from the USB and handling on the controlled power supply alone led to an incredible amelioration in sound...

to me this is an absolutely top notch ingenious world class master achievement, from bottom to the top, through and through, all expectations have been exceeded by far, and one can easily hear this, I would hardly have been able to articulate my wishes regarding these results in words before the beginning of the construction: this simply is genious and let's nothing more to be desired !!!! this is really a 500 horse power formula I machine... but, one has to be aware how to get them on the road...

(aaahh, by the way, I know that you are not that involved into measurements, but I am the biggest fan of squares, and the squares are absolutely perfect, they reach from lowest lows till highest highs, more than 96.000 Hz...)

tuyen:
damn Reinhard! made me excited for nothing!!

rhlauranna:
I'm sorry, but at the moment I have big troubles with the size of the pictures, all way too big, and the amount of pictures per box...

so, please, be patient...

kajak12:
we need photos of the inside  ;) ;) ;)

rhlauranna:
such a damn job to unnecessarily work on the pics for hours to make them fit in here, a job for a slave...

why can't I upload the pictures just from my camera ???

well, here are some more...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version