KillerDac > Testimonials

Killer DAC For Bill Hobba

<< < (2/11) > >>

bhobba:
Hi Guys

We did the comparison the next day.  On that system the Killer was clearly better.  Still people thought the PDX was pretty good.  

The Killer sounded a bit like DSD through my Playback Designs - not sure if its as good or maybe even better - maybe - will need to check it out.

Thanks
Bill

onthebeach:
Good on ya Bill.
You were the one who put me in touch with Steven originally with the suggestion that a Killer was possibly the best DAC going around and therefore the best avenue for me to pursue. Certainly i have not regretted a minute of that ride.
I've made some dodgy component purchases over the years but the Killer certainly wasn't one of them.
I hope you're having some fun with yours :)

Nathan

vitavoxdude:

--- Quote from: ozmillsy on January 30, 2013, 05:30:35 PM ---That's my dac,   Which is not the same as the new version Killer.

It's changed a fair bit.

--- End quote ---
So how about a pm with the guts and glory of the new build for way of comparison?
V

stevenvalve:

--- Quote from: vitavoxdude on March 03, 2013, 03:11:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: ozmillsy on January 30, 2013, 05:30:35 PM ---That's my dac,   Which is not the same as the new version Killer.

It's changed a fair bit.

--- End quote ---
So how about a pm with the guts and glory of the new build for way of comparison?
V

--- End quote ---
V. Here is a low resolution picture of the latest KillerDac. Simpler, less is more. Different than the earlier models, but the principle is the same.

Jehuty:
Simpler? It's got the most sophisticated switch I've ever seen so I'm not sure if it's really simpler!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version